- We want you to
* feel comfortable using our desktop sites, cellular sites, and cellular phone applications.
* feel secure submitting details to us.
* contact us with concerns or questions about privacy on this website.
* know that by using our sites/interface you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
- What details are, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a web server cookie saved on your hard drive an IP address, sent to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you're using the type of web browser you're using
- We may also collect the following information:
* About the pages you visit/access.
* All the links you click on our website.
* How frequently you access the website.
* How frequently you have shopped on our website, mobile website, or mobile applications (apps).
You can terminate your money at any time. However, your details may remain stored in archive on our web servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
- Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you check out our site/applications (apps). We will collect your personal information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, online survey, or contest or any combination thereof. Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own allocated cookies to your browser. The sites/applications contain links to other Web sites/applications. We are not accountable for the privacy methods of such Web sites/applications which we do not own, manage or control.
"Cookies" are small identifiers sent from a web server and saved on your PC's hard drive, that help us to recognize you if you check out our website again.
- Links to third party websites
- Security & Retention
We safeguard your privacy using known security standards and procedures and comply with applicable privacy laws. Our websites combine industry-approved physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain your details is well protected throughout its life-cycle in our infrastructure.
Sensitive data is hashed or encrypted when it is held in our infrastructure. Sensitive data is decrypted, processed and immediately re-encrypted or discarded when no longer necessary. We host web solutions in audited data centres, with restricted access the data processing servers. Controlled access, recorded and live-monitored video feeds, 24/7 staffed protection and biometrics offered in such data centres make sure we provide secure hosting.
- Opt-Out Policy
All our users have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications.
Please email email@example.com if you don't wish to receive any information from us.